We develop, and scale certified and/or accredited education programs created to propel individual growth through the power of learning.
We promote attainable change through academic and educational leadership, community engagement, business and professional development, including training for micro businesses, and entrepreneurial innovation. We serve women, children, families, and low-income communities state, nation and worldwide.
Through on-line and practical classes, WCF programs include: business, thought leadership, cross-cultural communications, English language acquisition, and entrepreneurship. These areas of education will empower students to develop their own unique gifts, expand economic growth in their communities and mentor the next generation of leaders.
- Students, nationally and globally, including those in underserved communities
- Professional educators in public and private schools
- Foreign nationals
- Organizational leaders and business professionals
- Immigrants and refugees seeking transitional coursework for American culture assimilation
- Women seeking professional leadership development in community, government, education, business and non-profit sectors
- Life-long learners.
“Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
– Audrey Hepburn –
World Connections Foundation values the potential of all individuals expressed through cultural diversity and inclusion, integrity, honesty, responsible stewardship, and the free exchange of ideas fostering knowledge, understanding and wisdom.
WCF inspires character consistent with ethical accountability and fosters connectedness to achieve possibilities for self-expression and individual fulfillment.